- Groups shall consist of no more than 35 people, including necessary chaperones (1 adult for 3 children under the age of 10).
- Children shall be a minimum of 5 years old due to safety concerns.
- Groups will have a desired learning goal for the tour and are to express this goal when scheduling a tour.
- Participants must be residents of Belmont, Foster City, or San Mateo, or belong to an organization based within these cities.
- The Fire Station is a work place. Time has been scheduled for your visit; however, the crew may be called to respond to an emergency.
- Tours are usually 30 – 45 minutes.
- There are no facilities available for you to serve food.
- Tours are for educational purposes only.
- We are unable to accommodate any requests for birthday parties or other non-educational events.